A Collection of oils
Aromatherapy oils can assist us in staying happy every day.
Seriously, what makes us happy?
A little something such as a beautiful fragrance, a sweet memory, a smile, all of these can become an inspiration to create a happy feeling.
We need inspiration to turn our days into happy days.
On a winter day you can recall a visit to a field of roses.
You will never forget the smell of an ethereal perfume.
My favourite scent is rose, when I smell the scent of rose I like to call it rose field bathing.
For that you do not need to go to Bulgaria.
You can just spray some rose hydrosol, inhale and close your eyes and imagine.
You do not need to go to Siberia to enjoy a balsamic fresh air, just open a vial with the Siberian fir essential oil and bathe in the smell of crisp forest greenery.
- Here is what you can do:
Start your own collection of oils and get inspired.
Choose from the following list
- Bergamot is slightly balsamic, uplifting and sedative oil, depending on the quantity you use!
- Clary sage is very soothing and is an ingredient in eau-de-cologne.
- Chamomile is helpful for sensitive conditions; it is very safe and can also relieve migraines.
- Eucalyptus is a fabulous help for chest complaints, colds and headaches; it acts as an energising oil.
- Geranium is a good balancer; it can be uplifting or relaxing.
- Lavender is an aromatherapy all-rounder, the most versatile oil.
- Lemon is very fresh and uplifting.
- Marjoram has a very powerful head clearing aroma as well as an uplifting effect on the spirit.
- Myrrh has been used for centuries for its rejuvenating qualities.
- Neroli has a delightful scent, is an effective sedative and antidepressant.
- Petitgrain has similar properties as neroli and has a very pleasant smell!
- Peppermint has a cooling effect, is excellent for digestive problems, it lessens pain.
- Rosemary is known for remembrance, clears mind and stimulates memory.
- Sandalwood has been used in temples for centuries for its lovely soothing scent.
- Tea tree is a potent antiseptic, perfect for healing wounds!
- Vetivert is a popular woody perfume, known as the oil of tranquillity and is used for meditation.
- Ylang ylang has an exotic fragrance, is relaxing and sedative. Inhale neat when in panic and fear.
Naturally, all these beautiful oils have about 200 chemical components which are working in perfect synergy.
Just try them, trust them. Be creative, spend an evening with oils.
If used correctly, they help us stay healthy by improving circulation, soothing the nervous system, reducing waste products and lessening the effects of stress.
And always remember ‘less is more’.
Hope that your collection of essential oils will bring you happiness
Aromatherapy Consultation with Elena (Virtual)
The consultation will assist in your journey to better health and well-being. You will discover how therapeutic essential oils can be incorporated into your life easily and naturally.
A personal essential oil blend will be posted to you, worldwide as part of this fascinating hour.