Simple recipe for an essential oil blend to help with fatigue:
- 4 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- 4 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 3 drops of Lemon essential oil
- 2 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops of Grapefruit essential oil
- Prepare a clean, empty glass bottle with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add the drops of each essential oil into the bottle one by one, in the order listed.
- Close the bottle tightly and gently roll it between your palms to mix the oils together. Alternatively, you can gently swirl the bottle.
- Allow the blend to sit for a few hours or overnight. This allows the scents to meld together and create a harmonious blend.
- To use the blend, you have a few options:
- Inhalation: Place 1-2 drops of the blend onto a tissue or handkerchief and inhale deeply.
- Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops of the blend to a diffuser and diffuse it in your living space or workspace.
- Topical application: Dilute the blend with a carrier oil, such as sweet almond oil or coconut oil, at a ratio of 1-2% (approximately 6-12 drops per ounce of carrier oil). Apply a small amount to your wrists, temples, or back of the neck.
Note: Essential oils are highly concentrated, so it’s important to use them with caution. Perform a patch test before applying the blend topically and discontinue use if any irritation occurs. If you have any underlying health conditions or are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare professional before using essential oils.
Aromatherapy Consultation with Elena (Virtual)
The consultation will assist in your journey to better health and well-being. You will discover how therapeutic essential oils can be incorporated into your life easily and naturally.
A personal essential oil blend will be posted to you, worldwide as part of this fascinating hour.